AnsweredAssumed Answered

I have a new waste king model 3200 garbage disposal and I want to change out the plastic sink flange with metal, what parts do you have to do this?

Question asked by Guest on Sep 23, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 24, 2018 by partsgirl

See above question