AnsweredAssumed Answered

Looking for the big pipe that the oil goes through before it drops into the pan. It's leaking and needs replacement.

Question asked by Guest on Apr 25, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2017 by ectofix

I do not need the part of the pipe that you pull down for the oil to go into the pan; I need the long pipe that it's attached to. I have a 3 compartment fryer Model SGL4-S.