AnsweredAssumed Answered

Frymaster, filter cart, what do you call the holddown frame for the filter cart? do they come seperately or has to purchase a new cart?

Question asked by Guest on Apr 3, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2017 by partstownjohn

to hold the filter paper in place. the piece is missing. need to order one.