AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sharp Microwave model R8380 pcb mounted transformer part needed

Question asked by rudit on Feb 27, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 28, 2017 by fixbear

Hi i want to replace my Sharp Microwave #R8380 pcb mounted transformer, i have a few pictures with the part number, hope some may shed light if this is a special build transformer or i can replace with any readily available but i am not sure its a 240 Volt 50 hetz, there is no other available information. Hope any one can help me on this issue. Thanks.