AnsweredAssumed Answered

I have a Bunn 39600.0002 stainless 4 gallon tea  dispenser. I need to replace the threaded plastic piece that the spout connects to.

Question asked by Guest on Dec 5, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2016 by partstownjohn

I cannot find the part numer for this. Can you help?