For any of you "one time" visitors just happening through here to ask a question about your equipment:
- Please become a member of this forum so that, when someone else chimes in offering to help by asking YOU questions, you're able to respond back.
- Please provide as much info about the equipment as possible, such as -
- The MANUFACTURER
- A MODEL NUMBER
- What type of equipment it is
- Some clear details regarding what your problem is
- What diagnosis (if any) has been made by a technician
- If some asks YOU questions to gain further details in order to assist, PLEASE respond back to provide those answers.
- Otherwise, if your problem is solved, PLEASE get back with us to say so - or to simply say THANKS!
To the moderator or community manager, PLEASE make this (or something like this) a STICKY, so it's at the top of the list and will be the first thing that those seeking help will read. Maybe title it "READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTION".
You might want to add that we ONLY address COMMERCIAL cooking, refrigeration, food preparation and warewashing equipment. Household appliances of ANY type don't fall into that category. (Oh...and nor do we work on or you supply parts for truck toppers )