My toaster conveyor changed directions automatically and I cant get it to go back its a neico 6220
Here's a copy of the owners manual.
I've never seen a conveyor toaster that has a reversible conveyor. From my scanning that manual, it's not meant to have that so-called "feature." Common on conveyor ovens (for pizza), but not so for toasters.
Seems to me that either the main control board or the motor itself had a electrical failure of some sort which reversed the motor's polarity or is feeding the motor with some maligned signal that mimics a reverse polarity enough to make it run in reverse.
Have you called Nieco at (707)284-7100? If not, then jot down the toaster's full model and serial number and give them a call for what you should do to correct your problem. If the toaster is less than two years old, they may repair it under warranty.
Someone may have gotten into programming and mistakenly changed the direction of the conveyor on the 6220 ExVection Toaster
Follow these directions, and you should be good to go:
You can change belt directions as follows:
- Press and hold product selection button #1 and press product selection button #2 twice.
- Display should show PASS.
- Press the up arrow, down arrow, up arrow, down arrow.
- Display should show V1v4.
- Press product selection button #1.
- Display should show FWD or REV.
- Press the up arrow to change direction.
- Press and hold production selection button #1 to save.
If you have questions, you can contact the Technical Support Team @ Partstown 800-438-8898, directly supporting all Nieco products.
Retrieving data ...