AnsweredAssumed Answered

i just purchased a   GDM43 True Manufacture Coke a cola cooler and it hasn't been running for about a year.  I can't get the temperature to stay consistent, i hardly have the control on and it will go from cooler temperature (33-40F) to freezing.  I thoug

Question asked by colindrever on Dec 8, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 by fixbear

i just purchased a   GDM43 True Manufacture Coke a cola cooler and it hasn't been running for about a year.  I can't get the temperature to stay consistent, i hardly have the control on and it will go from cooler temperature (33-40F) to freezing.  I thought i had it working by cleaning out the compressor, turning the control on and off a bunch of times, and on the weekend it was running almost perfect (33-40F) came in Monday and it was freezing almost down to (10F).  On Saturday when i was working at the store first thing at one point it was warming up to be above 40F and the cooler wasn't starting up so i taped up by the control and it started up and the rest of the weekend it seemed to be working. Now it doesn't seem to shut off and its down to around 0F.  Just wondering if you can tell me want may be wrong.

Outcomes