HI - How do you clean a frymaster H50 blower?
Hey AJ! First I want to remind you that this procedure should be completed by an authorized/trained professional. This being said:
1. Disconnect the blower wiring harness, remove the blower assembly mounting nuts, and remove the blower assembly from the fryer.
2. Remove the blower motor shield and separate the blower motor.
3. Wrap the motor with plastic wrap to prevent water from entering it. Spray degreaser or detergent on the blower wheel and the blower housing. Allow it to soak for five minutes. Rinse the wheel and housing with hot tap water, then dry with a clean cloth.
4. Remove the plastic wrap from the blower motor assembly. Reassemble the blower motor assembly and blower housing. Reinstall the blower shield.
5. Reinstall the blower assembly in the fryer and reconnect the wiring disconnected in Step 1.
Here is the link to the manual to see pictures and details:
Hope this helps!
Retrieving data ...