- fixbear likes ectofix's reply Re: STAR 28536TGA NEED SINGLE OR 3PH
- jseigfreid likes ectofix's reply Re: Lincoln 1301 357067 Thermostat, Capillary
- jseigfreid likes ectofix's reply Re: Lincoln 1300 Impinger not getting hot enough.
- jseigfreid likes fixbear's reply Re: Lincoln 1300 Impinger not getting hot enough.
- jseigfreid likes olivero's reply Re: Lincoln 1300 Impinger not getting hot enough.
Hello and welcome to TechTOWN, your source for community-based assistance for commercial kitchen equipment!
Before posting your question, please read these guidelines to make your life (and ours) easier:
- Please become a member of this forum so that you're able to respond back to any questions.
- Please provide as much info about the equipment as possible including the manufacturer, model number, and type of equipment.
- Some clear details regarding your equipment problem.
- What diagnosis (if any) has been made by a technician.
- If some asks you questions to gain further details in order to assist, please respond back to provide those answers.
- Otherwise, if your problem is solved, please get back with us to say so - or to simply say thanks! Our users really appreciate knowing they helped--it's why they're here answering your questions!
Finally, we only address issues for commercial cooking, refrigeration, food prep, and warewashing equipment. Parts Town serves the commercial kitchen industry, and while some manufacturers make both commercial and household appliances, we only work with the equipment designed for commercial applications.